A single-use, non-valved disposable respirator featuring a pre-formed nosebridge offering protection
against particulate hazards.
- Cup shaped design without a valve
- P2 protection level
- 10 x Assigned Protection Factor (APF)
- Inner seal around the nose area for an effective fit
- Pre-formed nosebridge for enhanced comfort
- Retains its shape even in extreme conditions
- Dual elastic straps
- Meets Dolomite Clogging Test requirements to resist clogging for longer.
Protects from fine ‘low-to-average’ toxicity dusts, mists, fumes as well as oil/water based particulates.
Some suitable applications include:
• Infection Control
• Ship Building
• Underground Civil Engineering